Book Title: Mosby's Review Questions for the NBCE Examination: Parts I and II (Pts. 1 & 2)
This valuable review tool features 1,000 multiple-choice questions with explanatory answers, organized by topic, according to Parts I and II of the NBCE boards. No other product on the market is as comprehensive and useful. It provides a Q&A review with rationale and quick reference tools to help users prepare for the boards. Updated references in each section direct students to supplemental reading for further information. Tables, boxes, and other quick-reference tools summarize content at a glance. The CD-ROM contains all the questions from the book plus approximately 500 additional questions, answers, and rationales, as well as automatically scored quizzes.
- Approximately 1,000 multiple-choice questions with explanatory answers are organized and formatted according to the national boards.
- Updated references in each section refer readers to supplemental resources, making it easier to investigate specific topics.
- CD-ROM with automatically scored quizzes enables students to practice and see their scores at the end of each test.
- Illustrations visually reinforce difficult topics and aid understanding.
- Tables, boxes, and other quick reference tools summarize the content at a glance.
- Approximately 500 additional questions are provided on CD-ROM with answers, and rationales.