Forest School for All
Primary: Forest School for All.pdf - 37,142 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Forest School for All.pdf - 32,441 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Forest School for All.pdf - 27,718 KB/Sec
- Play The Forest School Way: Woodland Games and Crafts for Adventurous Kids
- Forest School in Practice: For All Ages
- Nature Preschools and Forest Kindergartens: The Handbook for Outdoor Learning
- The Outdoor Classroom in Practice, Ages 3–7: A month-by-month guide to forest school provision
- Balanced and Barefoot: How Unrestricted Outdoor Play Makes for Strong, Confident, and Capable Children
- Forest School and Outdoor Learning in the Early Years
- Forest Kindergartens: The Cedarsong Way
- Risk & Adventure in Early Years Outdoor Play: Learning from Forest Schools
Forest School is now being used with a wide range of different age groups and in many different settings, and it can address issues such as obesity, public health and social wellbeing. This book includes case studies that will help to demonstrate how to run Forest School sessions with:
- children in older primary classes
- secondary schools
- children in urban environments
- special schools
- young people in residential homes
- school refusers
- young people who have been excluded
- adults with autistic-spectrum disorders
- family centres.
Anyone interested in how to implement the Forest School ethos in their learning environment will be enthused and inspired by this book.
Sara Knight is an experienced early years educator and Senior Lecturer at Anglia Ruskin University. She is a trained Forest School practitioner and author of Forest Schools and Outdoor Learning in the Early Years and Risk and Adventure in Early Years Outdoor Play (both published by SAGE).