Book Title: New York City SHSAT Prep 2017-2018: 400+ Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Related BooksKaplan's New York City SHSAT Prep 2017-2018 provides the most up-to-date content to help you succeed on the new Specialized High Schools Admissions Test (SHSAT). The exam is changing for the first time in 20 years, and Kaplan's realistic practice, answer explanations, and expert review will help you face the SHSAT with confidence when the new test takes effect in October.
Kaplan is so certain that New York City SHSAT Prep 2017-2018
offers all the guidance you need to excel on the test that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the new SHSAT—or you'll get your money back
.The Best Review
- The most up-to-date information about the content, format, and timing of the new SHSAT
- Two full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations for each question
- More than 400 realistic practice questions that cover every concept tested
- Proven score-raising strategies with emphasis on improving math and verbal skills
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Our guide to the redesigned SHSAT can help eighth- and ninth-grade NYC students gain admission to a specialized high school such as Stuyvesant High School; Bronx High School of Science; Brooklyn Technical High School; Brooklyn Latin School; High School for Math, Science, and Engineering at City College; High School of American Studies at Lehman College; Queens High School for the Sciences at York College; or Staten Island Technical High School.
The previous edition of this book was titled New York City SHSAT 2017